RAC-R welcomes members from all healthcare facilities in our region. Membership packets have been distributed. The link to the survey, which is a part of the membership packet, for both EMS and Hospitals is found on this website under "NEWS."
Board of Directors
EMS #1 Dave Ferguson 9/2015 to 8/2018
EMS #2 Jeff Thibodeaux 9/2017 to 8/2020
EMS #3 Dana Dalbey 9/2016 to 8/2019
Hospital #1 Diana Mapp 9/2015 to 8/2018
Hospital #2 Darlene Farek 9/2017 to 8/2020
Hospital #3 Kathy Rodgers 9/2016 to 8/2019
Other #1 Teanna Kasarda 9/2015 to 8/2018
Other #2 Lucille Maes 9/2017 to 8/2020
Other #3 Tommy Leigh 9/2016 to 8/2019
Bylaws of OrganizationClick HERE to download and view the Bylaws of RAC-R.
Standard Operating Procedures
- Accounting Policy
- Asset Disposition
- Asset Management
- Budget Authorization & Purchase Approval Equipment Disposal
- Financial Operating Procedures
- Procurement Policy
- Records Management
- Standing Committees
- Travel Policy
- Comprehensive contracting
- Critical Information Collection and Dissemination
- Dispute Resolution
FYE 2016 Membership Packet
The forms for the FYE 2017 Membership Packet are below. Please complete and return to the RAC office or scan and email by August 31, 2016. Please submit the paperwork even if you must wait until your new budget year to send the membership fee.
Membership fees are due no later than November 15, 2016.
RAC-R MEMBERS 2017
Stroke System Plan
Stroke & STEMI Database Authorization Form
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the current Stroke and STEMI Database Authorization Form.
RAC-R Annual Report
Click HERE for the FYE 2016 RAC-R Annual Report as provided to DSHS.
RAC Goals Adopted in 2015
- PI plan, review regional disaster plan
- Needs assessment
- EMS data stroke submission to increase to 75%
- Hospital stroke submission to increase to 90%
- Standardize gathering stroke/STEMI data
- Conduct data collection workshop
- Begin EKG transmission
- Begin Pre and post questionnaire to provide CEU hours for each PI case plan. Can also work on nursing CEUs
- EMS submission of data will increase to 80% by 2016
- Hospital submission of data will increase to 100% by 2016
- EMS submission of data will increase to 90% by 2017
- EMS submission of data will increase to 100% by 2018
- Educational course for RAC by 2019