RAC-R welcomes members from all healthcare facilities in our region. Membership packets have been distributed. The link to the survey, which is a part of the membership packet, for both EMS and Hospitals is found on this website under "NEWS."
Board of Directors
EMS #1 Dave Ferguson Manvel EMS - Director email@example.com 9/2018 to 8/2021
EMS #2 Jeff Thibodeaux Acadian Ambulance Service - Operations / Governmental Relations Supervisor firstname.lastname@example.org 9/2017 to 8/2020
EMS #3 Dana Dalbey Baytown Fire Department- Asst. Fire Chief email@example.com 9/2016 to 8/2019
Hospital #1 Diana Grimm-Mapp- UTMB-Health Trauma Program Director firstname.lastname@example.org 9/2018 to 8/2021
Hospital #2 Teanna Kasarda- Sweeny Community Hospital, ED Supervisor / Trauma Coordinator email@example.com 9/2017 to 8/2020
Hospital #3 Kathy Rodgers- Christus St. Elizabeth's Director of Trauma firstname.lastname@example.org 9/2016 to 8/2019
Other # 1 Kelli Huebel- Christus St Elizabeth, Neonatal Program Coordinator email@example.com 9/2018-8/2021
Other #2 Lucille Maes- Angleton Area Emegency Medical Corps , Chief firstname.lastname@example.org 9/2017 to 8/2020
Other #3 Tommy Leigh- Galveston Area Ambulance Authority, EMT-P Operations Manager Tleigh@GCHD.org 9/2016 to 8/2019
Bylaws of OrganizationClick HERE to download and view the Bylaws of RAC-R.
Standard Operating Procedures
- Accounting Policy
- Asset Disposition
- Asset Management
- Budget Authorization & Purchase Approval Equipment Disposal
- Financial Operating Procedures
- Procurement Policy
- Records Management
- Standing Committees
- Travel Policy
- Comprehensive contracting
- Critical Information Collection and Dissemination
- Dispute Resolution
FYE 2018-2019 Membership Packet
The forms for the FY 2018-2019 Membership Packet are below. Please complete and return to the RAC office or scan and email by September 14, 2018, Please submit the paperwork even if you must wait until your new budget year to send the membership fee.
Membership fees are due no later than November 15, 2018.
- Membership Checklist
- Dues Invoice FY 2018-2019
- Triage Guidelines
- FY 2018-2019 Membership Application
- Membership Responsibility Review
- EMS Needs Assessment
- Hospital Needs Assessment
- Regional Stroke Plan
- Regional Stroke Plan Signature Page
- Trauma System Plan
- Regional Trauma System Plan Signature
- Perinatal Needs Assessment
RAC-R MEMBERS 2017
Stroke System Plan
Stroke & STEMI Database Authorization Form
Click HERE to view and download a copy of the current Stroke and STEMI Database Authorization Form.
RAC-R Annual Report
Click HERE for the RAC-R Annual Report as provided to DSHS.
RAC Goals Adopted For 2018
- PI plan, review regional disaster plan.
- Create a more detailed needs assessment tool for region.
- Update and distribute the " New Membership Orientation Packet".
- Develop a regional Neonatal and Maternal / Child Plan.
- Facilitate a hospital data collection workshop.
- Begin Pre and Post questionnaire to provide CEU hours for each PI case plan. Work to provide nursing and EMS CEUs.
- Work to establish EKG transmissions as a standard within the region.